Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Whoa! What a show! I never knew that world tours were so intense!

Before going on, my heart was smashing and I had a massive colony of butterflies in my stomach. This is our first ever show!

As we got on stage, I saw my brand new set of picks for my guitar, some drumsticks for Crackpot, some new bass strings for Ringo and an awesome new fire microphone for Ringo! The crowd went quiet, until we strummed the first note. Then mayhem! We rocked the house! I never knew we had so many fans! We jammed our best songs in this precise order: Spitfire, Up in Smoke, Meteora, Minutes to Midnight, Wake, Atom Bomb and finally Dancing in Hell!

After the show I signed about…3000 autographs before going to join the others at Starbucks for a chocolate chip Frappuccino! We were so overwhelmed by the amount of people that had followed us! This was an awesome experience for all of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment